Today in this post, we are going to learn how to see followers on Twitch let’s talk about it. First, of all, we need to know something about Twitch.
What is Twitch?
Twitch is a streaming platform essentially, Here people do something and go live such as cooking, and playing video games via camera. and also chat with the live audience.
The concept behind Twitch came from Justin Kan and Emmett Shear, who launched a website called Justin.tv in 2007, But after some years.
Renamed Twitch Interactive in 2014, with Amazon acquiring the company for $970 million.
If you’re a user of Twitch, streaming on a daily basis then I’m 100% sure that you might be curious to know who is following you on the platform.
How to see followers on Twitch using a PC or Desktop?
Twitch has a desktop version that is really very pretty comprehensive you can also find all details that you need to include in your list of Twitch followers.
It also has its own app for Windows and macOS.
Let me tell you one most important piece of info that the Twitch app & Browser versions are the same that’s very helpful to us for example If you have slow internet want to avoid downloading it. Don’t need to download twict You can easily use it on your browser.
Let’s see how you can see followers on Twitch list from Windows, macOS desktop browser
- Open the desktop app and go to Twitch.
- Sign in using your Twitch Username and password
- Navigate to the upper-right corner of the screen and click on your profile photo.
- Some options will appear. Select the “Creator Dashboard.”
- Find out Community from the left-hand menu, Click “Community.” Choose the “Followers List” entry.
- After that, you can see the list of users that follow you on Twitch.