How To Uninstall Nvidia Cuda Toolkit Windows 10 2023
There are many reasons why you might want to uninstall the Nvidia Cuda Toolkit on your Windows 10 system. Your computer may be running slowly or experiencing some other type of performance issue, or you may simply wish to free up some space on your hard drive.
Nvidia Cuda Toolkit 2023
|Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Information||Description||External Links|
|Developer||Nvidia Corporation||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit website|
|Initial Release Date||February 15, 2007||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Release Notes|
|Latest Release Date||November 19, 2021 (version 11.6.5)||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Release Notes|
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, macOS||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit website|
|Type||Software development kit for parallel computing||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Overview|
|Features||CUDA C and C++ programming languages, GPU-accelerated libraries for math, signal processing, image and video processing, and more, profiling and debugging tools, support for multiple GPUs and architectures, integration with other development environments||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Features|
|Pricing||Free||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Download|
|Reviews||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit is a highly regarded development kit for GPU-accelerated parallel computing, praised for its performance, ease of use, and compatibility with various programming languages and tools. Some users may experience compatibility issues with specific hardware or software configurations.||Nvidia CUDA Toolkit Reviews|
Whatever your reason may be, uninstalling this program is a relatively straightforward process that can be done either manually or with the help of a specialized tool.
When it comes to manually uninstalling the Nvidia Cuda Toolkit from your system, there are several important steps that you will need to follow in the correct order in order to avoid any issues.
- First, you must quit all running applications before proceeding.
- Next, you will need to open the Control Panel and click on Programs and Features.
- From here, you should be able to remove the toolkit by selecting it from the list of installed programs and clicking on Remove or Uninstall.
- If that doesn’t work, however, then you may need to use a third-party uninstaller or registry editor tool in order to fully remove all traces of the software from your system.
If you would prefer a simpler and faster way to uninstall Nvidia Cuda Toolkit on Windows 10, then using a specialized uninstaller application is typically your best option. These tools scan your system for all traces of the program and then completely remove them with just a few clicks.
They also provide other useful features like easy reinstallation if needed in the future as well as optimization recommendations that can make your PC run more smoothly going forward. So whether you choose to go the manual or automated route, uninstalling Nvidia Cuda Toolkit from your Windows 10 system is an easy task with just a little bit of know-how.
It does not matter if you are also a user of Windows 10. You must have a knowledge little bit what is the exact way to remove it from your PC.
Without wasting the time. We should back to the topic.
People also ask: Iobit uninstaller, uninstall Webroot from a PC.
How To Uninstall Nvidia Cuda Toolkit Windows 10 in 2023?
Do you know what is CMD? It is a command prompt. Which allows you to install anything by hitting the command.
No worry, there are many ways to remove Nvidia Cuda Toolkit. But here I’ll just share with you two ways.
So, let’s started!
The first way to remove
This way is to use the control panel. How to do it. Let’s see.
- Click to Type here to search.
- Write ” Control Panel “.
- Then go to programs.
- There will see many programs you have installed.
- Now pick the Nvidia Cuda Toolkit up.
- Click on the software. Then click on uninstall button.
- After that, it will ask you to confirm it.
- Then simply confirm to uninstall.
The second way to kick out
This way is to use CMD. What is this, I already described you above. So, without wasting more time in it.
- Hit Windows + R.
- Write their ” CMD ” capital or small ” cmd “.
- Then a new window will be opened which will be fully black.
- Write this command ” wmic “.
- Then this one: ” product get name “.
- You will see all programs you have installed.
- Now run this command to remove Nvidia Cuda Toolkit in Windows 10: ” product where name=”Nvidia Cuda Toolkit” call uninstall “.
- Then it will ask Yes or No.
- Simply just type there Yes.
- Or you can write Y instead of Yes.
How to check Cuda Toolkit version Windows 10?
There are a few different ways to check your Cuda Toolkit version on Windows 10.
- One way is to open the Control Panel and click System and Security.
- Then, under System, click View installed updates.
If you use the Settings app to check for updates, you’ll see that Cuda Toolkit is listed as an optional update.
To install it, just click the Check for updates button and then select Optional Updates from the list of available updates.
Cuda Toolkit will be listed as an installed update if it’s already been installed on your computer.
You can also check the version number from within Cuda Studio by clicking Help > About CUDA. The version number is displayed in the lower-right corner.
How to check if Cuda Toolkit is installed in Windows 10?
Check if Cuda Toolkit is installed on Windows 10
- Open the Start menu and search for “Command Prompt”.
- Right-click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator”.
- In the Command Prompt window, type in the following command and press Enter: “cudatoolkit_info.exe”
- If Cuda Toolkit is installed, you’ll see a message that says “Cuda Toolkit is installed and ready to use.” If Cuda Toolkit isn’t installed, you’ll see a message that says “Cuda Toolkit isn’t installed.”