Are you tired of website’s getting banned in your countries and want to get rid of Government restrictions but still want to access banned sites on your Android smartphones? Then try this amazing HTTP Injector Android which is must have Android app for anyone who use Android.
HTTP Injector for Android
HTTP Injector is one of the great tool to set custom HTTP header. Using this app, you can acess blocked websites behind firewall with SSH tunneling support. It is proxy server using build-in Android VPN that helps you to access blocked websites in your country.
HTTP Injector app is used to connect your SSH/Proxy with custom header which leads to access blocked websites behind firewall. With HTTP injector Android tool, you will be able to run any website and service on the internet even if it is blocked in your country.
Note from Developers: Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using a public WiFi and hide your IP address behind one of ours to become invisible on the world wide web.
- No root needed [Choose between VPN mode or iptables (root)]
- Secure your connection using SSH tunnel
- Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- Modify outgoing requests
- DNS Changer
- Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
- Build in SSH client (Similar to Bitvise)
- Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
- Payload Generator
- Support Android 4.0 to Android 8.0
- Apps Filter
- Data Compression
- Google DNS / DNS Proxy
- Battery saver
- IP Route
- Ability to change buffer size, etc
- HTTP Proxy + SSH
- SSH Only
- Exported config is encrypted
- Lock and protect the settings from users
- Set custom message for customer
- Hardware ID lock