Facebook is the world-wild social media, I Know everybody knows that about Facebook because nowadays, lots of people using daily and don’t know how does Facebook earning from anywhere you should be known about it because you remember it daily routine. Doesn’t matter is that and this topic has interfered with my other topic. Let’s begin with Why does Facebook Messenger say I’m active when I’m not using Messenger?
I’ve come to know lots of udpate have come in the Facebook policy which you must have to know but before informing you that the Facebook message had made a foolish man if you’re using it currently.
The Messenger will never online after a new update which has launched already in the market, I might you are to complete what the steps will you read.
Please read till the end and try to get an idea which I’ve told in it.
Why does Facebook Messenger say I’m active
A few features that must need to know first.
- Facebook Chat in the browser has no uniform way of determining the idle state of the host machine or browser.
- The Facebook Messenger app can’t signal that it’s idle either because most mobile OSes kill apps or place them on standby at will to conserve power.
- The sheer number of users and clients (each Facebook user can have an unlimited number of clients) is too much for Facebook to track accurately in real-time
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high-quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It’s free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
Good Benefits to Use
You really need to calm down with the updates. Even if I’m a beta tester, 50 megabytes of update data daily is a lot. I know you want to improve your app but right now the best way for you to do that is to reduce data usage. Otherwise, your consumers will go to other platforms that use fewer data.
When I’m not using Messenger?
By Active, it means you are connected to the Internet and your status is “Online”. In such a case, another person on your messenger list will see your status as Online and can msg or call you through messenger which will pop up on your screen.
Read more: Whatsapp sniffer
Since there are a lot of people at once that are online so when you turn on and off your messenger frequently so it takes some time to check that you are offline for a long time
- Open up the Facebook Messenger App, go to the “People” tab.
- Tap the “Active” menu at the top beside the messenger tab. This showed up the list of all of your active Facebook friends.
- Disable the toggle button next to your profile name.
Disabling the toggle button turns off your chat and also disable last active time. No one will be able to see your last active time and also you will not be able to see if anyone is online.
See the screenshot to have a clear idea on the steps mentioned to disable the active button.
Extension to Hide Seen for Google Chrome
- To get this Extension for your Google Chrome Browser, follow this link.
- [appbox chrome web store jiomcgpfgkeefipihnplhadgdoollmap]
- You will be directed to Facebook Unseen Extension for chrome.
- Click on “Add to Chrome“. That’s all. A Facebook Unseen extension will be installed automatically. Make sure that you have kept it enabled when browsing Facebook.
Using Android Lite/Mini Browsers to Hide last Active on Facebook:
- UC Browser: [appbox googleplay id=com.uc.browser.en] Get: Here
- Opera Mini: [appbox googleplay id=com.opera.mini.native]
I recently got the new phone S8 Active. Every time I send out a GIF to a friend. It doesn’t show on my end it just says ‘share’. So I can’t see what I was sending. What if I send the wrong one? That’s not very convenient for ME or the other person. Please fix. My phone is way too new to not work properly
Source by: AmazeInvnet