Facebook is the world-wild social media, I Know everybody knows that about Facebook because nowadays, lots of people using daily and don’t know how does Facebook earning from anywhere you should be known about it because you remember its daily routine.
Facebook Messenger has become one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world, thanks to its wide range of features and easy-to-use interface. Whether you’re catching up with friends or need to stay connected with your coworkers, Messenger has everything you need to stay connected on the go. Advanced technology allows it to offer flawless voice and video calling, as well as features like group chat and photo sharing, so you can always stay in touch however you prefer.
And with advanced security features like end-to-end encryption and account locking, you can rest assured that your messages are kept safe and private. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one messaging platform that combines convenience, functionality, and security, Facebook Messenger is a clear choice.
Why does Facebook Messenger say I’m active?
A few features must need to know first.
- Facebook Chat in the browser has no uniform way of determining the idle state of the host machine or browser.
- The Facebook Messenger app can’t signal that it’s idle either because most mobile OSes kill apps or place them on standby at will to conserve power.
- The sheer number of users and clients (each Facebook user can have an unlimited number of clients) is too much for Facebook to track accurately in real-time
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real-time with high-quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat with your friends 1:1 or in groups. It’s free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
When WiFi goes on, suddenly your Messenger has opened then you are not using it at that time, first, you should be turned off it.
Read more: Whatsapp sniffer
Since there are a lot of people at once that are online so when you turn on and off your messenger frequently so it takes some time to check that you are offline for a long time
- Open up the Facebook Messenger App, go to the “People” tab.
- Tap the “Active” menu at the top beside the messenger tab. This showed up the list of all of your active Facebook friends.
- Disable the toggle button next to your profile name.
Disabling the toggle button turns off your chat and also disables last active time. No one will be able to see your last active time and also you will not be able to see if anyone is online.
See the screenshot to have a clear idea on the steps mentioned to disable the active button.
Extension to Hide Seen for Google Chrome
- To get this Extension for your Google Chrome Browser, follow this link.
- [appbox chrome web store jiomcgpfgkeefipihnplhadgdoollmap]
- You will be directed to Facebook Unseen Extension for chrome.
- Click on “Add to Chrome“. That’s all. A Facebook Unseen extension will be installed automatically. Make sure that you have kept it enabled when browsing Facebook.
Using Android Lite/Mini Browsers to Hide last Active on Facebook:
In my previous post of disabling the timestamp and mobile icon on Facebook, some of the readers commented that using Opera Mini and UC browser lite is serving the purpose of hiding last seen in their Facebook.
I recently got a new phone S8 Active. Every time I send out a GIF to a friend. It doesn’t show on my end it just says ‘share’. So I can’t see what I was sending. What if I send the wrong one? That’s not very convenient for ME or the other person. Please fix. My phone is way too new to not work properly.