If you are using Xiaomi redmi 8 Pro then. we have great news for you, you can easily Unlock the bootloader of your device. Today, In this article I am going to show you how to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi redmi 8 Pro. This is 100% working method.
About Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro
This Xiaomi redmi note 8 Pro is amazing smartphone powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor. It comes with 6 GB Of Ram. And it is a 6.53 – inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It is a great phone to use.
What is Bootloader?
A bootloader is basically a code which exists in every operating system. The code initializes some hardware and load the kernel and ramdisk and get process the boot going on. This process is called bootloader.
Why you need bootloader?
If you want to flash or root and even want to install custom ROM then you need to unlock the bootloader on your device. Once you unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi redmi 8 Pro so you can do so many things.
- This guide is only for Xiaomi redmi 8 pros.
- Your mobile battery must be 50% charged or above.
- You should have a working laptop or pc. Along with USB cable.
- You have to download ABD and Fastboot software.
- Download Mi Flash unlock software.
- And Xiaomi USB drivers.
Read more: How to Find Phone Number in Regex Python
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro File Info
|Uploaded in||Google Drive|
|Last updated:||June 29, 2017|
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- First of all, you have to enable the developer option and activate the USB debugging on Xiaomi redmi note 8 Pro.
- Now you have to activate the OEM unlock status on your Xiaomi redmi note 8 Pro.
- Download from the bootloader for installing.
- Then you will download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and also extract the zip file Now Open the MiFlashUnlock file from the folder that you extracted Click on Agree button Now you will be asked to Log in.
- Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have an account then first you have to make an account. After Login, the validation will start processing and you will get a message that “Your device is not Supported”.
- Don’t worry! Now click the “Go” button and it will take some time.
- Then You will see a blue screen on the page with text UNLOCK YOUR MI DEVICE Click the Unlock Now In the browser you will be asked again to log in with Mi Account so simply you have to log in, and Fill your information with your Mobile Number Soon you will receive an OTP for verification on your phone.
- Then you need to Enter the OTP number on the browser to complete the process.
- Then You need to wait until your application is accepted.
- When your Application will approve, you will receive an OTP again in your registered phone number.
- Now just confirm the OTP number on the Unlocking your phone’s screen You have done.
- Now you have the ability to Unlock your device from Mi Unlock Tool Open the Mi Unlock Tool from the extracted folder and you should have the permission to unlock the phone.
- Once your phone will be connected, the Unlock button will be active.
- Now you can Click on Unlock and your bootloader will be unlocked and Start Flashing Custom Recovery, Custom Rom and much more.
Enjoy! You have easily unlocked the bootloader. I hope this guide was helpful to you.
Hope you guys found the article useful in Unlock Xiaomi Redmi note 8 Pro If you have any question or you are stuck at any of the steps given above, do let me know, I would be glad to help you all.