SnapBridge app is one of the most amazing apps which allow you to share your camera videos and photos on different devices.
It is easy to use and a reliable app. Your photos and videos will be sent to your phone as well as a computer when you take them.
How does SnapBridge Work?
When it is installed, a connection between the camera and smart devices stays alive allows the devices which are close proximity, and also the battery is installed. The photos will sync when the camera is in hibernation mode, or when the gadget is packed away in the bag.
There will be no disturbance to your device whereas it is synced since the app which keeps a constant connection with your camera through BLE (Bluetooth low energy). This promises and guarantees an ultra-low battery effect on both of the camera and your gadgets. SnapBridge app switches to WiFi or to Bluetooth when it transfers the photos or videos.
If you are willing to install SnapBridge in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find ways to install SnapBridge in PC by using the BLueStacks and Nox app player though you can also use any one of these options of BlueStacks.
How to download and Install SnapBridge in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Here are the 2 methods to install SnapBridge in PC:
- Install SnapBridge in PC by using BlueStacks App Player
- Install SnapBridge in PC by using Non-App Player
BLueStacks is basically an Android App Player that provides you to run Android apps on PC. Here are the following steps on how to install any of the apps on PC by using Bluestacks:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- When BlueStacks is launched, click on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for SnapBridge
- There, you will see search result for the SnapBridge app, just install that
- Now login to your Google account to download the apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After the login, the installation will start for SnapBridge which depends on your internet connection
Tips: If you are facing a loading problem with BlueStacks software then just install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC. It would solve the problem.
Or you can install SnapBridge in PC with Nox App Player
Here are the steps to follow:
- Just install Nox App Player in PC
- As it is an Android emulator, after installing it, run Nox in your PC, and then log in to your Google account
- Go to Tab searcher and search for SnapBridge
- Then install SnapBridge on your Nox emulator
- When it is completely installed, you will be able to play SnapBridge on your PC.