Westview is an Android app that offers the users to control the videos of the security cameras. Basically, this application offers a live video view of the security cam on Smartphones and Tablets. With the assist of working with WiFi or with a 3G/4G connection, you can easily watch the surveillance cameras.
Firstly, you will need to set up or configure the cam with the app. To combine the camera with the WiseView app you will need to enter the cam’s IP address. When it is done, then you are able to get the live view. But keep one thing in mind, that the internet connection is important to use this application.
Westview is not only designed for live streaming only. But in fact, it records all of the cam videos. Therefore, if you have missed any of the live videos then you do not have to worry because you can easily watch it from the saved video.
Furthermore, you can take screenshots on both the saved as well as on live videos. WiseView app also comes with a cautioning feature. This feature notifies and tells you instantly if the app detects any motion in the cam video.
WiseView camera app only works with the supported camera models. If you do not have the supported camera models then this app will not work for you. So ensure that your IP cam model is supported with the application. Westview is specially designed for Hanwha Techwin’s security cam which is for live surveillance.
Code for WiseView app for PC
Here are the supported models: (SDH-B74041/B74081, SDH-B73023BF/B73043BF, SDH-C75083BF/C75123BF/ST581, SNK-D5081/D85121BF, SNK-B73040BW, SDH-B74043BF/B74043BV/B74043DF/C74083HF).
This app is available to download for free on Android devices. But here I am going to tell you how you can download and install WiseView on PC. First of all, there is no way you can get this app directly for your PC but you will have to take the help of Android emulators, then you can easily use WiseView on PC.
This is how you can download and install WiseView for PC (for Windows and Mac)
Just follow these steps for installing WiseView on PC for Windows as well as for Mac.
- Download an Android emulator on your PC. There are so many emulators that are available in the market but here I recommend you to download Nox App Player.
- After the download of the Nox App Player, just install it on your PC by following the instructions.
- When you open the Nox emulator, you will see the homepage of Nox, from homepage click on the Google folder, and then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter your Google ID if you have one.
- When you have entered your email ID. You will see the interface of the Play Store just as it is on an android device.
- Now to install WiseView, search for the WiseView app on Play Store click on the search icon, hit on install and you are all done.