We all know that Blogger platform is giving the free Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger certificates for Blogspot blogs, and it is a nice gift for your blog. But we also knew that these SSL certificates are only available for Blogspot subdomains, means if you are using any custom domain on your blogger blog then not able to add or enable the free SSL (Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger) certificate on your blog. But Google will release this feature soon for the custom domain also,
Why waiting for Google when you can get the free SSL certificates for your custom domain. Yes, you read that right you can enable the Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger on your blogger blog even if you are using a custom domain name for your blog. This is the very tricky guide to get free SSL certificates but we’ve divided this guide into 3 parts which will help you to easily follow all steps. We all know the advantages of using Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger on your blog.
Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger
The significant benefit of using HTTPS is the increase in SERP ranking, and Google will rank the 30% of the websites on the first page which are SSL certified, so you have a great chance to make your blog more Set HTTPS Redirect in Blogger optimize and beat your competitors.
- Sign in your blogger and if you haven’t a blogger so first, you should create a blogger.
- Go to the blogger settings
- Click on Basic you may also check in a screenshot
- Check there somethings have written there if you are not getting that point so you should check in a screenshot
- So finally wait is over, Google has been released the official SSL certificates (HTTPS) for blogger blogs with the custom domain, and it’s super easy to do this, just follow below steps to get free SSL for blogger blogs with the custom domain.