I thought that Honda technology would update this archaic system in the past year, but I see that is sadly not the How To Install App in Honda City. They have not done any updates to the OS with the display and customization. Please, Install App in Honda City technology develops something that has more user-friendly and advanced than what it was almost close to 1.5 years ago. I have very disappointed in the car because of that respect, but otherwise, I really like Honda City. The seats could have better Install App in Honda City, but I utilized it for left etc. If you are going to buy any car, make darn sure you are happy with the technology in the dash because if most companies are like Honda City, your updates will be non-existent.
Install App in Honda City
That was close to a year and a half ago and I see that nothing has changed except that we still have to Install App in Honda City with the computer to get it to do what the customers that purchase the vehicle want it to do.
- Go to the Honda City’s Settings
- Click on About which has written in the last line and if you are not getting I have a screenshot which can help you to do it.
- Now Press on Menu
- Then, you will get Service Menu
- Click on CTS Settings
- Enter your Password: 9876
- Go to the last line
- Click on Bluetooth Internet Access
- Press on Enable Internet Access Over Bluetooth for scanning
- After completing scan click there
- Now, you are ready for installing any app on your Honda City
- Try to download and install any app on your Honda City.
So, Guys, I hope you have understood about install app in Honda City and I hope you are downloading the app.
Keep it up!