Gravel is the ultimate and very expensive game. This game has the expensive and very high-quality roads and very expensive cars. In this game, You will hold the cars and you will crash that car which you will want to hold. Drive your car and enjoy the drive you can upgrade your vehicle and if you upgraded your vehicle so you want to upgrade your car and you want to purchase the new car and vehicle, and you will play with any person. Gravel is the ultimate off-road experience. The most extreme racing game that will let you try out amazing stunts in the wildest places on the planet.
Gravel Game Reviews
Gravel is the ultimate off-road experience. The most extreme racing game that will let you try. Pure fun, spectacular scenery and no-holds-barred competition where each race will turn into a memorable battle. Take part in the wildest show on the Travel Channel web TV, travel around the world to discover the wide variety of environments and be amazed by the visually impressive quality. Enjoy four different disciplines Cross Country, Wild Rush, Stadium and Speed cross to live the driving experience with the most extreme vehicles on any type of terrain.
Maps have an open structure, allowing us to independently determine routes leading to the finish line. In terms of realism Gravel is somewhere between simulator and arcade. The physical engine makes sure that the gameplay is convincing, that each car is different, and that different types of surfaces provide a different feel. At the same time, control is relatively easy to master so everyone can start enjoying themselves quickly. Released for PC platform Windows Gravel allows you to play in four modes. In Cross Country, we can freely traverse locations.
- Take a tour around the world
- Discover the range of extreme and wild
- Environments that will offer you a fully off-road experience.
- There are four disciplines
- You can compete with the most powerful cars.
- Huge areas with different layouts,
- Perfect for competing in checkpoint races
- The most evocative landscapes
- Run through a waterfall with the aurora borealis
- The backdrop or try the right grip in the largest deserts in the world
- The wildest locations where you can compete in lap races.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB