Facebook is one of the most popular and world-wild platform which is giving lots of option to do in daily life. Facebook has introduced he trending news option in 2014 and now going to remove it next week but why?
In this post, I’ll tell you Why does Facebook Want to Remove the Trending News Feature Next Week? and wanna give you what the behind process is having from you?
Yes, it shows trending news stories. Facebook is done with Trending, though. Become a part of the killing way to the company and now says it’s killing that feature next week in order to focus on other the news features.
Why does Facebook Want to Remove the Trending News Feature Next Week
We will remove Trending from Facebook next week and we will also remove products and third-party partner integrations that rely on the Trends API.
- Breaking News Label: A test we’re running with 80 publishers across North America, South America, Europe, India and Australia lets publishers put a “breaking news” indicator on their posts in News Feed. We’re also testing breaking news notifications. 😛
- Under the condition must know if you have got a time to wanna get what the behind is having from you?
- Today In: We’re testing a dedicated section on Facebook called Today In that connects people to the latest breaking and important news from local publishers in their city, as well as updates from local officials and organizations. 🙂
- There have lots of bad option which are forcing to remove it.
- News Video in Watch: We will soon have a dedicated section on Facebook Watch in the US where people can view live coverage, daily news briefings and weekly deep dives that are exclusive to Watch
- Facebook says it only rolled Trends out in five countries, and it only accounted for about 1.5% of clicks for news sites. It’ll be visible as an expandable block next to your main feed if you have it. 😛
Therefore, Facebook Want to Remove the Trending News Feature Next Week? and become a new way to see the latest news on Facebook and we’re investing in ways to better draw attention to breaking news when it matters most.
Source: Removing Trending
Source: Remove the Trending News