- Subscribing to Kindle Unlimited will give you free access to over a million burning titles, including eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines.
- Unlimited Kindle titles can be read on any Amazon device or Kindle app.
- You can get titles as quickly as possible without set dates, and keep up to ten at a time.
If you like it all so far (and why it shouldn’t be!), Let’s talk in a little more detail.
How do I sign up for Kindle Unlimited?
Follow these instructions to sign up for your 30-day free trial and start reading your first title.
- Go to Amazon.com in a web browser.
- If you are not already signed in, place your cursor on Hello, sign in the top right corner to enter your login details and sign in to your account.
- Hover your cursor over the store through the department, and then hover over the burn in the drop-down menu.
- Select Unlimited Kindle in the secondary menu.
- Select Gold Start your 30-day free trial button. (Optionally uncheck the checkbox above it that says “Send me unlimited occasional burn news and recommendations.”)
- Select an existing payment method or add a new one.
If you use other Amazon services, you already have one or more credit cards listed.
You can select the one you want by clicking within the circle with your desired credit card or add a new one by selecting Add Card to fill in your card details.
- Select the Yellow Release button.
- Once successfully signed, you will be taken to the suggested Kindle Unlimited Titles page to start reading. You can browse through them or hover your cursor through the department at the shop, then hover over the burn in the drop-down menu and select the Unlimited Kindle Unlimited library from the secondary menu.
- When you’re ready to start reading your first book with Kindle Unlimited, select the title to go to its Kindle page and select the Free button to sleep to its right. This title will be automatically added to your content and any device connected to your Amazon account.
- To view all your burning unlimited titles, hover your cursor over your account, select your account from the drop-down menu, and then select Content and Devices under the Digital Content and Devices section.
- Select the Default menu option on the buttons at the top left and select Burn Unlimited from the drop-down menu. It will filter out all individually purchased books, audiobooks, apps, and other types of content so that you can add all the coils you see in an unlimited number of books.
- Now you can read your newly added Kindle books on your iOS or Android device via Kindle app, on your Mac via Kindle app or on your web with Amazon Cloud Reader, on Kindle device Ready to enjoy.
How do I cancel my Kindle Unlimited subscription?
If you decide that you would like to unsubscribe from your Kindle Unlimited subscription before or after the free trial, you can easily choose by visiting your Kindle Unlimited Membership page and canceling Kindle Unlimited Membership in the left column. After which the page at the end of the next membership.