First of all, we all should know what is Task Manager and later on, we will talk about the shortcuts used in Task Manager. In this post, you will get a piece of huge information about Top Most Popular Task Manager Shortcuts.
The Task Manager is an operating system component found in all versions of Microsoft Windows since Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000. Task Manager is a system monitor program used to provide information about the processes and applications running on a computer. As well as the general status of the computer.
Some implementations can also be used to terminate processes and applications when they are not responding or having some problems.
In simple words, Task Manager allows you to view each of the tasks (processes) and the overall performance of the computer. Using the Task Manager, you can view how much memory a program is using. You can stop a frozen program and view available system resources.
Read more: [Quick Tip] How To Download Tropico Mod APK
Common Task Managers:
- Activity Monitor, included in macOS
- Conky, for the X Windows System
- htop, for the Unix Shell
- KDE System Guard, included in KDE
- nmon, for Linux and AIX
- ps, for the Unix Shell
- Task Manager, included in Windows
- tasklist, for DOS
- top, for the Unix Shell.
Read more: [Simple Trick] How To Refund A Game On Steam
Shortcuts to open Task Manager:
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut: The fastest way to open Task Manager in Windows 10 is to simultaneously press this shortcut on your Keyboard.
- Use the Ctrl + Alt + Del keyboard shortcut: Another way to open Task Manager in Windows. Press this shortcut on your keyboard. This will display a screen with several options, among them you will see Task Manager also.
- Use the hidden Win+X power user menu: Windows 10 has a “power user” menu called WinX. That is filled with useful shortcuts. One of them is a Task Manager shortcut. Press this shortcut on your keyboard to open the menu, and then press T key to open Task Manager or click on its entry.
These were only some of the shortcuts for accessing Task Manager. Hope I helped you.