Payoneer is a financial services business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. It is registered service provider from MasterCard Worldwide. Payoneer company headquartered in New York City. If you are a freelancers and getting paid from your Payoneer card (sounds great!) so simple. Right? But, In Pakistan freelancers are dying to have a global bank transfer service. This problem is very common for freelancers from all around the world. Because, we freelancers are make a decent amount of money and every single penny really matters to us. In Pakistan after getting paid from Payoneer card then it is easy to withdraw from ATM machines but charges sucks!
Payoneer’s ATM fees is 3$ and our local ATM machines charge around 200 PKR – 300 PKR which is a lot for any one of us. This amount of charges is charged on withdrawing 20,000 PKR (200$). That means on withdrawing every 1,000 USD we got to pay fees approx 30$ (3000 PKR) which is equivalent to around 3 days of home grocery.
Congratulations! Because Payoneer have started making global bank transfer service also in Pakistan. Which is very fortunate for all the Pakistani Payoneer users and freelancers from all around the Pakistan. We need to withdraw mass payments via ATM machines which costs a lot. With global bank transfer service we have a way to reduce the charges per withdrawal. Thanks Payoneer!
Benefits Of Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service:
- Safe and Secure: Secured by SSL online enrollment verified by DigiCert.
- Fast: Funds: available to your beneficiaries in 1-3 business days.
- Low Cost: Reduce the cost of sending payments by leveraging our global banking network.
How It Works?
So, it’s nice to know about things but it’s better to learn about them. Now you know that Payoneer global bank transfer service is available in Pakistan but did you know how it works? No? Don’t worry! You are at a right place. Following are simple steps to send mass payments to your local banks in your country using global bank transfer service of Payoneer:
- First of all, login to your Payoneer account.
- After that, from menu go to Withdraw >> To bank account.
- Fill out the card details to verify your identity. Click “Next”.
- Payoneer asks about your local bank details.
- Once you submitted, your local bank details it will go under review and within two 2-3 business days you can withdraw funds from Payoneer to Pakistani local banks. You can withdraw Minimum: 200 USD Maximum: 10.000 USD.
Note: Charges depends on your country location, usually it is from 5.95$ to 9.95$.
How to Withdraw Payoneer Funds to Local Bank:
I hope you have seen how Payoneer global bank service works. So now it’s time for Withdraw Payoneer funds to Pakistani Local Bank.After doing all the steps above you will receive an email:
Your request to add a new bank account to your Payoneer account has been received!
The request will be reviewed within the next few days, after which you will receive an e-mail with further details.
Once reviewed you will get another email telling that:
Your bank account ending in XXXX has been confirmed. You may now withdraw funds from your Payoneer account directly to your bank account.
Follow these steps to withdraw from Payoneer to local bank:
- Go to your Payoneer account and go to Withdraw >> To bank account.
- Select your card, bank account in which you want to withdraw from Payoneer.
- After filling all the information, simply click “Next”.
- On the way to continue you will see the fee and have to pass the security layer to make sure you are the right person.
- After completing security conformation check, click on finish button to finish the process.
- After finishing. All you have to do is wait now. Within 3-4 business days the payment will be in your hands. Enjoy Payoneer global transfer payment in Pakistan NOW!
Finally got deposit alert by Standard Chartered Bank.