Google Webmaster Tools allows to Index Blogger Post in Google you to take control well, some control over how Google indexes your website. Anyone with a website can use it to monitor and maintain their website’s presence in their search results. To use this free service, it’s not obligatory to sign up, but Index Blogger Post in Google worth doing so to learn how Google sees your site and then optimize it for better rankings and better experiences for your visitors. Here, we concentrate on submitting new content for crawling, which means that Google checks out your new content more quickly than usual (within minutes, not days or weeks Index Blogger Post in Google) and it will consequently appear in search results faster.
Index Blogger Post in Google
Follow the instructions to set up your account. First, you’ll need to verify your website so that Google knows what to look at. This involves entering the exact URL of your site and adding some unique code from Google to your homepage.
Are you ready for tutorials
- Go to webmaster tools and also go to your blogger
- Click on Add a Property
- Check steps which I have done in a screenshot
- Go to list in somethings have written about Index Blogger Post in Google
- Click on Crawl
- Go to Fetch as Google
- Then, copy half url of your post like /20
15/ 01/ tap -ti tan s-1 21- apk .ht ml
- Don’t use your blogger name or blogger url
- If you have completed and it is not working with you so you should contact us.
- Now, I should show my result of indexing.
- Check my result of this post
You can also give the sitemap of your blogger and if you keep the sitemap so your all posts will submit itself on Google.
If you have any type of misunderstanding so you should ask us in the comment