Webroot Secure, a line of anti-virus, firewall, and security software anywhere, protects your business from online threats and data theft. If you have a specialized issue with Webroot Secure anyplace, or on the off chance that you need to upgrade or attempt a different security program, you can uninstall the product through the Windows Control Panel.
How to completely uninstall Webroot from a PC?
In some cases, it does not completely remove Webroot from your computer. Webroot offers two cleanup tools that will remove all traces of software from your system.
- Click the “Start” button on your work area and select “Control Panel“. Click “Uninstall a program”.
- Click the name of your Webroot item and afterward click “Uninstall“.
- Click “Start,” then right-click “Computer.” Click “Properties,” “System Protection,” and “Create” to specify a system maintenance location.
- Open your web browser and download the Colorado DF tool from the Webroot website (link in the resource). Save the device to your desktop.
- Double-click the “CleanWDF.exe” file on your desktop. Click “Clear” to remove all Vibroot drivers. When the cleanup is complete, click “Yes” to restart your computer immediately. If you don’t get a restart prompt, click “OK”.
- Download the “WRR Upgrade Tool” file from the Webroot website (link in the resource). Save the device to your desktop.
- Double-click the “WRUpgradeTool” file on your desktop. Click “Next” to uninstall the remaining Webroot files on your computer.
- When the device cleaning process is complete, click “OK” to restart the computer.
If you have trouble running the WR Upgrade Tool, restart your computer in Windows Safe Mode. To do this, restart the computer and press the “F8” key before the Windows logo appears. Utilize the arrow keys to choose “Windows Safe Mode with Networking” and afterward press “Enter”.
Where is Webroot on my computer?
The way you know you’re safe is to look for the green vibrate icon at the bottom right of your taskbar screen and hover your mouse pointer over it. He should say that it is safe
How do I delete my webroot account?
To remove a computer from the Webroot Account Management site, it would be ideal if you adhere to the directions beneath.
- Log in to my.webrootanywhere.com and select the console you want to view.
- Click the PC Security tab.
- Select the PC you want to deactivate. …
- Click the Commands tab, then click Disable.
- A confirmation popup appeared.
How would I temporarily disable Webroot in Windows 10?
Section 1: Turn off Webroot Security anywhere
- Find the Secure icon anywhere in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select Shutdown Protection.
- Instantly confirming whether you want to close. …
- Depending on your settings, you may also need to complete a captcha for verification.
How can I tell if I have Webroot working?
How can I tell if my computer is protected by webroot? Welcome to the Vibriott community, the way you know you’re safe is to look for the green Vibriott icon at the bottom right of your taskbar screen and hover your mouse pointer over it. He should say that it is safe.