LastPass is a locally encrypted way to securely store all your passwords and other important data in one place. For all its security features, for some, the Last, List Pass master password system is not significant protection for their highly sensitive information and data.
That’s where Google’s free mobile software based on the authoritative, alphabetical company that implements two-step authentication services can help. Authenticator lets you add another layer of layer protection to your bank accounts and passwords that you once used, creating sensitive codes over time and uploading them to your list Pass Vault to verify You will be considered an account holder.
Integrating LastPass’s native security system with Google Authenticator can offer another layer of protection to your cyber identity and data in the vault. To link to them you’ll need access to an internet browser, mobile device, and your password at hand. If you don’t already have one, you’ll also need to download and install Google Authenticator on your mobile device.
Security lovers can link their List Pass account to Google Authentic.
How to add the Last Pass to Google Authentic?
- Log in to your List Pass account on List Pass using your username and master password.
- From the menu on the left side of your wallet – select “Account Settings“.
- Select “Multi-Factor Options” from the “Account Settings” menu bar above.
- Find the Google Authenticator option and click the pencil icon on the right in the “Action” column.
- Enable Google Authentic in Last Pass by selecting “Yes” in the “Enable” dropdown. Then press “Update“.
- To one side of the”Private Key” row, click “View“.
- When prompted, enter your master password.
- Enter the generated 16-digit private key.
- In a similar window, close to the “Standardized” tab, click “View“.
- Enter your master password to request a Google Authentic QR Code.
- Open the Google Authenticator application on your mobile device.
- When you launch Google Authentic App, tap on “Begin Setup”.
- Select “Scan Barcode“.
- Hold your device on the QR code on your computer screen.
- Go back to your computer and select “Update” in the Last Pass popup window. Then enter your master password.
- Using the authentic 6-digit code currently displayed on your mobile device, enter it into the dialog box on your Last Pass browser screen.
- Click “OK” on your browser screen.
- Select “Update” again to save and close.
Can Google Authentic be used on multiple devices?
You can set up Google Authenticator so that you can generate verification codes from multiple devices. … Use the same QR code or secret key on all your devices. To make this work, make sure the verification codes are the same on each device.