In today’s post, I would have a new way to get an MXQ Pro 4K firmware updates. It is not easy to update the firmware file on your device. No worry at all now.
My friends, have you ever updated your device? Or do you update on monthly basis? Or weekly? It all depends on you.
I recommend you to update weekly because you will get new features after completing the update.
So, I am going to let you understand the way to be up to date.
How to Get MXQ Pro 4K Firmware Update?
To get the best performance from your MXQ Pro 4K, it is essential to keep your firmware up to date. This will ensure that all of the latest features and improvements are available for you to use, and it can also help to improve compatibility with other devices.
- To update your firmware, simply head over to the official MXQ website and download the latest version.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the upgrade process, and you’ll be enjoying all of the benefits of the latest version in no time.
So if you want to make sure that your MXQ Pro 4K is performing at its best, be sure to stay on top of your firmware updates. Whether you’re watching movies or playing games, your device will run faster and smoother than ever before with regular updates.
And with a little bit of effort on your part, there’s no reason why you can’t experience an even better user experience with every update.
So what are you waiting for? Update now and start enjoying all of the latest features!
Before going to share the guidelines, I would like to share a few basic things. What will happen if you update the device?
- You will not able to recover a backup. So, you must take out the backup files.
- Is there a downgrade? I think no.
- Will my device be lost? Yes. It is true.
- Will I require a new device? Yes, if the updating stops working.
That’s not at all. I just thought in my mind I shared.
Get MXQ Pro 4K Firmware Update
So, guys are prepared yourself now, here I am going to brief you in a few steps.
- Now you are on your PC, first of all, download the latest version with the help of this link.
- Now you must switch off your device.
- Then press the reset button and keep holding it for about a few seconds. [ Avoid using again once the steps are done. ].
- Now, you should again download one more thing that is a burning tool and connect your device using the USB port.
- After it, now run the .exe file.
- Once you complete these steps. Now, you should import the image un the file menu option.
- Find out the firmware .img file and update it back.
- Hit the overwrite key, on the right side of the window.
- Last but not least click the start button.
- That’s all. Now update your device.
- Once you have done these all, just stop the function.
- Once again if you finish all. Now hit the reset button agian.