Are you having problems with the Bonjour Service Errors on Windows 11? Are you getting errors that say “The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it”? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
In this blog post, we will show you how to fix these errors. We will also discuss what the Bonjour Service is and why it might be causing these errors on your computer.
What is Bonjour Service Error?
Bonjour Service Error is an error that can occur on macOS when attempting to use the Bonjour service to discover devices and services on a local network.
The error can be caused by a number of issues, such as a misconfigured firewall or router, or by devices that are not properly configured for Bonjour.
[SOLVED] Bonjour Service Errors on Windows 11
The Bonjour Service is a service that comes installed with Apple devices. It helps these devices connect to each other and share information. However, the Bonjour Service can also cause problems on Windows computers.
If you’re getting errors that say “The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it,” then it’s likely that the Bonjour Service is causing these errors.
There are a few different ways to fix these errors. One way is to simply uninstall the Bonjour Service.
To do this, you can follow the instructions in this support article from Apple.
- Another way to fix these errors is to enable the Bonjour Service.
- To do this, you can follow the instructions in this support article from Microsoft.
The second way to fix
If you’re seeing Bonjour Service Errors on Windows 11, don’t worry – you can fix them easily! Here’s how:
- First, open the Control Panel. You can do this by typing “control panel” into the search bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Once the Control Panel is open, click on “Network and Sharing Center.”
- Next, click on “Change advanced sharing settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Public Folder Sharing” section and select “Turn on advanced sharing.”
- Click “Save changes.”
We hope that this blog post has helped you fix the Bonjour Service errors on your Windows 11 computer. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.
How to fix Bonjour Service Error Windows 7?
There are a few things you can try to fix the Bonjour Service Error on Windows 7:
- Repair the Bonjour service. To do this, open Control Panel and type “services” into the search bar. Then, scroll down and locate the Bonjour service. Right-click it and select “Repair”.
- Delete the Bonjour files from your computer. To do this, open up File Explorer and go to C:\Program Files\Bonjour\. Delete all of the files in that folder.
- Reinstall iTunes on your computer. This may be necessary if you’re having trouble getting Bonjour to work correctly on your system.
How to remove Bonjour Service Error?
There are a few ways to remove the Bonjour service error. One is to uninstall and reinstall the Bonjour service, which can be done by following these instructions:
- Click on the Windows Start button and in the search field type “cmd” (without quotes). This will bring up the Command Prompt.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator”.
- In the command prompt window that opens, type “net stop mDNSResponder” (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Type “net start mDNSResponder” (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Close the command prompt window and restart your computer.
What is Bonjour Service Error 100?
Error 100 is an error code that can occur when using the Bonjour Service on a Windows computer. This error code may be caused by a number of different issues, such as conflicts with other programs or services, problems with your network connection, or corrupt files.
If you are encountering this error code, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.
- First, make sure that your computer is properly connected to the network and that all of the cables are plugged in securely.
- Next, try disabling any conflicting programs or services and restarting your computer.
- If you are still having trouble resolving the issue, you may need to reinstall the Bonjour Service.