Hello Guys! In this post you will get the answer to this one How to fix FIFA 30 bugs on your Windows 10, 8, 7, PC no doubts you will have succeeded by this post. FIFA 30 bugs will be playing well. Do gamers need to get the best way to solve our games problem that has not good on PC, What Is Bugs? First of all, I am going to introduce of what is bugs? if you don’t know about it you should read it before then you must solve your game problem as you like.
FIFA For PC
The Official FIFA PC keeps you fully up to date with live football scores from across the globe, as well as breaking news, exclusive videos, and highlights, interviews, and features.
What Is Bugs?
Bugs is very totally viruses. but you want to play it now that’sway you should remove it, the good news is that, we are about to write a post on How to fix FIFA 30 bugs on your Windows 10, 8, 7, PC.
A Game bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. Bugs is not good for any games, bugs are not obeying of games rules.
FIFA 18 unexpectedly exits Ultimate Team
If the problem still occurs, try with disabling the Origin in-game feature. Here’s how to do that:
- Start Origin desktop client.
- Open MyGames.
- Right-click on FIFA 17 and choose Game Properties.
- Select Origin In Game and uncheck the box.
- Save your selection and start the game.
FIFA 18 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3-6300T 3.3 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon X4 870K 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon R9 270X (2 GB)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 50 GB
Fix DirectX function error in FIFA 18
Are you ready to fix DirectX error for FIFA 18? If yes, let’s start it to complete the following steps below:
- Delete everything except for LocalContent in C:\ProgramData\Origin
- Delete everything in C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Local\Origin and C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\Origin
- Windows Key+R will open the Run window. type “regedit”,
go to HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers.Create DWORD Value, name it: TdrDelayModify it to decimal and give the value 15Restart your PC and launch the FIFA 18
FIFA 18 controller doesn’t work
If your controller doesn’t work in FIFA 18, there are two things you can do. You can delete your profile, and create a new one. Or you can just update your controller’s drivers.
Here’s how to delete your FIFA 18 profile:
- Start the game.
- Go to the preferred mode where issues occurred.
- Move on to Customize.
- Select Profile.
- Delete it.
- Start a New game mode and go to Controller settings.
- You should see that the issue is gone.
- Move on until you are able to load an old game.
ATTACK TO WIN
Take on thrilling matches that drop you into your offensive possessions with VS Attack mode. This innovative level of competition kicks your game into high gear while you strive to dominate 90-second matches, climb the leaderboards, and earn seasonal rewards year-round.
FIFA 18 Game for PC Information
|Game Download Version||8.4.01|
|Last Updated||Feb. 1, 2018|
|Game by||ELECTRONIC ARTS|
|Category||Free Sports Game|
|Support Game Version||Game 16 and above|
FIFA Mobile has been reimagined to bring you the most authentic and exciting mobile soccer game you’ll ever experience! Get a free Cristiano Ronaldo item to start building and managing your team. Train any player to superstar status, attack opponents, and keep coming back for daily content all season long. Plus, get into the game on the go with a download size of under 100 MB. Whether you’re a savvy veteran or just starting out on the pitch, FIFA Mobile is your source for soccer.